Sunday, November 21, 2004

My Homer Simpson Moment

So the other day I decided that if I was going to force myself to sit through this ridiculous class, I was going to have to bribe myself with some m&m's. After eating them out of my cargo-pocket during class, a post-class inspection turned up a few more in the deep recesses of my pocket. After enjoying these lint-laced treats, I went back to see if there was maybe one more I had missed, and to my great disappointment turned up only a quarter.

via lardlad.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

I couldn't open that mp3... I think it was the firewall. Is that the one where he drops a peanut and finds a $20, is disappointed about losing the peanut until his brain reminds him that money may be exchanged for goods and services, i.e. peanuts? That's a good one.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home