Friday, May 13, 2005

A cromulent post embiggens the soul

Duane invited me to post to the immoral minority about 8 mos past. Unfortunately, it got mixed up with some other messages in my inbox and I've spent all this time distracted with the immoralsorority.com. Anywho, my first post is a link to another blog. I don't know how many other folks will be excited by this linguistic analysis of Simpson's humor. But my life is richer knowing that the following is funny because it's an island violation.

Moe: You know what I blame this on the breakdown of? Society.

Apparently, Marge's trademark sound might be an example of pharyngeal constriction, but the jury is still out.

I really gotta get back to writing this grant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duane said...

Once again we see that Chomsky is an ass.

By the way, I finally watched the new Family Guys on the ol' tivo, and nearly soiled myself with laughter. The bit with Stewie and Brian acting the role of middle class liberal parents, and then brian butt surfing on the news anchor's rug: priceless.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home